The R.C. in RC Essential Oil Stands for 5 Shocking Insights.
This essential oil is perfect for both start of the day energizer to the midafternoon pick me up, all the way to a late evening motivator!
With this blend, you have many ways to use this wondrous blend.
R.C. Essential Oil consistent of 10 powerful 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Find the 10 listed below:
- Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil
- Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- Eucalyptus citriodora† leaf oil
- Origanum majorana† (Marjoram) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Cupressus sempervirens† (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil
- Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
- Pinus sylvestris† (Pine) leaf oil
When I first got introduced to the blend, I always wondered what R.C. in R.C. Essential Oil stands for…
Until March 28th, 2018 when Young Living shared the different meanings behind R.C.
I had a feeling that R.C packs quite a punch but I wasn’t aware it was that powerful!
As it turns out, R.C. in R.C. Essential Oil stands for a lot of things…
R.C for Robust Complexity
This essential oil from Young Living is a powerful blend of 10 essential oils. Feel as if you’re standing in a deep forest with the aroma of Northern Lights Black Spruce, Cypress, and Pine. Get fresh by the coolness of Peppermint and three different types of Eucalyptus oils. Lavender, Myrtle, and Marjoram add a sweetness scent to the mix.
Ninja Tip: Give your living room or work space a boost by diffusing RC Essential Oil.
R.C for Refreshing Companion
Fresh Air in droplet form is what I call the R.C. Essential Oil.
The different essential oils promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
Great while doing cardio exercise.
Ninja Tip: Before a workout, rub diluted R.C. oil onto your wrist, chest and the back of your neck. The fragrance will boost your energy.
R.C for Rejuvenating Coolness
If you feel sore after a workout, diffuse or apply diluted R.C. Essential Oil topically to feel refreshed, and rejuvenated.
Great for a midadternoon pick me up instead of a cup of coffee. It’ll give you the energy boost needed to keep going.
Ninja Tip: For a night massage, dilute RC Essential Oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it as a foot rub before bedtime.
R.C for Revitalizing Care
Relax and unwind with this spa-like aromatic oil.
Add R.C. Essential Oil to a bath or a shower and feel revitalized in mind, body and soul.
Ninja Tip: During your self-love routine, add a couple of drops to your bath or shower. The heat and steam of hot water will diffuse the oil and fill the space with calm and soothing steam.
R.C for Relaxing Comfort
Comfort and freshness at home and abroad!
Ninja Tip: while on the go, bring RC Essential Oil with you when. At the hotel, put a few drops on a cotton ball beside your nightstand to fill the room with a fresh, and comforting aroma. Can also be diffused using a portable diffuser.
- Early in the morning, rub RC Essential Oil on the chest and the back of your neck to promote a deeper sense of breathing.
- Mix with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a foot rub. Great after workouts, hikes, yoga and other indoor or outdoor adventures.
- During a path, add 2-5 drops a hot bath or shower. The oil will get activated by the steam and warm water creating an invigorating and empowering breathing experience.
- For immediate pick me up, rub RC Essential Oil to your wrist and/or chest.
- For Aromatherapy, diffuse in living rooms and or offices and let the refreshing breeze of eucalyptus oil aromas fill the space.
- Can be used during bedtime or bathtime to bring the crisp, and rich spa experience right at home. Allow the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge to fill you in without leaving your bed or bath.
R.C. Essential Oil & Bath Supplies:
So kick back with the cool and refreshing aroma of RC Essential Oil.
Known for creating the sense of wellbeing and vibrancy of life
When applied topically, R.C is great for a refreshing respiratory experience.
So put your best foot forward and get R.C.ing 🙂
For more articles like this one please visit these links:
- How To Use The Law of Attraction: The Law of Attraction Explained
- How Could Your Personality Type Predict Your Career Destiny?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Eye Color?
- 3 Angel Messages With Archangel Michael for Divine Timing, Direction & Action.
- What Does Negative Thinking Do to Your Brain?