Hi Dear Friend,
Today, I am going to discuss a subject that’s quite close to my heart.
It’s the subject of “FAITH.”
People always ask me:
“Zane, do you pray?”
And, my answer has always been the same and it goes as follows:
“I am a man of faith, and I consider myself a spiritual human being.”
I Always Believed In The Power Of Faith.
It doesn’t matter which religion or sect do you belong to as long as you believe and have faith in something.
I also am a believer in “The power of prayers.“
Personally, I prefer to use the word “Calling” instead of “Prayer” as the word prayer has been used and abused by so many ill-intentioned people who use it for their own malicious agendas.
Anyway, I think of calling as a sacred privilege.
It is a form of connecting with Divine Source Energy.
When I call, I imagine contacting God, The Divine, Source Energy, Lord, The Super Powers, Love or Whatever you like to call God “I don’t judge” 🙂 … and have a 1-on-1 session with someone who always understands.
I personally resonate with the term Divine or Source energy.
PURE love is what this practice makes me feel!
I try to imagine that whenever I call Source Energy…
Maybe He says “Awesome, it’s Zane calling.”
I certainly hope so because I call a lot!
Especially when I am under lots of pressure!
And, who isn’t under pressure?
Life is very demanding and while life is a journey, it’s still filled with ups
And let’s be real, there are more downs and struggles than ups…
But with faith and trust, all is well!
Faith is what’s needed during times of toughness.
I am going to share with you my own method of stress release.
Meet the “Stress Release Through Calling, or SRTC.” Method
The method goes as follow:
Call, Discuss and Take Action.
I do that regardless of what stressing me is personal or business related.
I try to incorporate “Calling” in all parts of my life even the most intimate ones.
Calling is our form communicating with the super power that know everything. That can guide us, help us make better choices and best of all console us when we fall.
It is important to create that communication channel.
It enhances our relationship with the Divine and that in return will fill us with joy and lightness which will permeate into every part of our life and being.
Through “Calling” we will find peace to reduce our stress while we are weathering the current storm.
Through our relationship with the ultimate power, we will find the strength to take inspired action that will get us back on track.
The Power of Faith
Here are 10 ways I practice calling
throughout the day in my personal and professional life:
- Start-of-the-day prayer: before I even get out of bed, I give thanks for the gift of life upon waking up.
- I call whenever I feel stressed on time, I simply say a silent call for tranquility and peace as I move forward with my action for the day.
- I call upon The Divine to reveal to me any areas where I am out of alignment with my core values and beliefs.
- Also, I call for The Divine’s assistance to guide me through my day and to show me if my actions or attitudes are in alignment with my TRUE higher self.
- Another way is to look for opportunities for growth during hardship. Let me elaborate on this one as it might be confusing. Example: you are in a not-too-good of a situation that is frustrating and quite upsetting. Instead of sinking to the negative emotion, simply lift your head up and ask The Divine “What’s this situation is trying to teach me?” or “How can I learn and expand from this experience?”
- Also, I use calling in my business. I always ask The Divine whenever I am going into a new venture for guidance. I also ask him to bless all my work and my efforts and all the people that my work is reaching via my writing, my artwork of Fb and Instagram, my coaching and live events.
- Meditative Calling, when I meditate, I always try to connect with
The Divine. I ask to be enlightened and to feel the presence of God.
- Give your burdens to Him – whenever I feel overwhelmed, I go to a quiet place and have a calling session where I ask the Divine to help ease my suffering. It’s quite tangible; you’ll feel it too – give it a try!
- Call for the benefit of others. Whenever I hear or see someone requesting prayers or positive energy I call on their behalf. Also, when driving and notice an accident, I call for Divine assistance for all who are involved.
- End-of-Day prayer, that’s the time where I give thanks and love for all that I have received and ask for guidance and love to carry me over to the next day!
So, on a scale from 1-10, where you at on the Stress Meter?
Since you’re here already, rank your stress level right now.
One (1) everything is just dandy; ten (10) everything is just crap!
Be honest with yourself! There is no right or wrong, there is only tracking your stress level so you can work with it better.
Now, try some of these methods I showed you to keep the communication channel with God going.
Lift up your heart to The Divine seeking guidance and clarity!
Try it and see if your stress meter comes down at the end of the day.
Remember, it is okay to call/pray for just about anything.
Oh, and share with me your favorite form of prayer in the comments below.
Let’s try to grow this list to 20, but I need your help with that!