Are you able to keep your house clean?
In my opinion, your house is your castle!
It’s a sacred space where you rest and make lifetime memories.
So, therefore, keeping your castle clean is key to feeling a sense of wellness.
I personally keep my space tidy and fresh by using things like:
- Organic cleaning supplies to minimize my exposure to chemicals
- Crystals to keep energy following throughout the house
- Plants to improve oxygen quality inside the house
Top FAVORITE Supplies:
And while supplies might be important to keep a clean house, it takes more than supplies to maintain a clean household.
So, below you’ll find a 60-second video that’ll give you some tips that I incorporate in my life to keep my house clean and tidy.
Please Watch The How To Keep A House Clean Tutorial:
On top of these tips, here are 10 things I do daily to keep my life organized:
- I make my bed every morning (daily)
- Use one mug for the day for my coffee/tea (daily)
- I use a reusable water bottle (daily)
- Do dishes, by hand or dishwasher (daily)
- I do laundry and fold it on the same day (2 times a week)
- Clean my bathroom sink area (2 times a week)
- I tidy up the living room before bedtime (daily)
- Tidy up the kitchen and dining table after dinner (daily)
- I collect all trash and take to the bin (2 times a week)
- Take recycling out (Once a week)
These tips might be simple, but they are quite powerful when applied consistently.
Did you enjoy these house maintenance tips?
How To Keep A House Clean
Please share in the comment section at the end of this article.
For more articles like this one please visit these links: